Post 5 in a series of posts of where you can see hina matsuri, dolls festival, doll displays in Japan.
For visitors to Japan during February and early March, don’t worry if you did not get a chance to view traditional hina dolls during your travels, as you can also see them at the airport!
Other posts in this series:
- One of Japan’s most famous displays in Konosu, Saitama – the tallest pyramid display at Konosu’s astonishing bikkuri hina matsuri
- Hina Matsuri Doll display at a heritage house and cultural park in Fujimi, Saitama
- Doll display at a hospital in Fujimi, Saitama
- Hina Matsuri display at a preschool in Hiki-Gun, Saitama
You might also like
- 🌸Saitama Sakura Guide🌸
Saitama Sakura ...
- Events and Freebies Golden Week 2017 | SAITAMA
Its that wonderful time of the year again when we can live without either heating ...
- Setsubun: catching beans for good luck at Kitain Temple | KAWAGOE
February 3rd is Setsubun in Japan, which marks the end of winter. People celebrate annually ...
- Chichibu Night Festival | CHICHIBU
At 2.02 am today, December 1st 2016 the Chichibu Night Festival, specifically the traditional music ...
- JULY Festivals and Fireworks 2016 | KANTO (TOKYO)
Kanto is the area around Tokyo, comprising Saitama, Kanagawa (Yokohama), Chiba, Ibaraki, Tochigi and Gunma. ...
© Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids, 2008-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Unless stated otherwise, all thoughts, opinions and images on this blog are my own. I do not receive any remuneration, discounts or rewards, acknowledgement or gratification, from any of the locations mentioned on this blog. I share the information in the hope it is useful or beneficial to others. Please share so that others might find it useful too. Thank you.