Japan’s 1st lego school, an after school education programme, opened in Lalaport, Fujimi, last month.
The “school” runs a number of different programmes, by age group. A lesson costs 3,000 yen.
Next door is the lego store. The lego store sells lego sets as well as individual pieces by a pick and mix option. There are two small play tables and a wall area that kids can use and play with lego for free.
More information is available on their website: http://www.legoschool.jp/locations/fujimi/access.php
More things to do in Lalaport Fujimi with kids:
Team Lab Islands have enjoyed much fame in the last year, but did you know their first play area in Japan was in Saitama? In Lalaport in Fujimi:
If your children are over three, you can enjoy a coffee while they play at the Studio Cafe Zoo Adventure on the 2nd floor:
Kids love the Steam Locomotive Cafe on the third floor. They have a model railway town with model trains and bullet trains constantly in action.
Lalaport Fujimi has a shoe shop that measures children’s feet:
Libro books has a really nice space for kids:
Access Lalaport Fujimi
Lalaport Fujimi is located off route 254. It has seven free car parks.
By public transport
From the official site:
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Saitama Norin Park | FUKAYA
- Isanuma Park | Kawagoe
- WHITE SANTA｜IKSPIARI CHRISTMAS TOWN
- Chic Cafe with garden and kids glamping play area | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
- Meiji Chocolate Factory Tour | SAKADO
- Visiting Totoro at the house of Kurosuke | TOKOROZAWA
- Perfect for the rainy season; baths and play area in You Park | OGOSE
- New quirky and trendy cafe “Puisto” in Moomin Valley | HANNO