Information for a Lego Festival in select Lego stores in Saitama Prefecture in 2023.
From public holiday Thursday February 23rd to Sunday February 26th four branches of the Lego Store in Saitama Prefecture are having a “Lego Festival” for children. In addition, a branch in Tsuchiura in Ibaraki and another in Sano, Tochigi Prefecture, will also participate in the event.
Aeon Lego Festival
Each day up to 250 people can play with Lego for free, in the participating branches, between 10 am and 5 pm. The challenge is to build a house with Lego that will be placed in the “Giant Aeon city diorama”. As such, children must be over four years old to participate. In addition, the first 3000 kids to complete a ‘quiz rally’ during the event will receive a Lego figure for free.
Moreover, if you purchase Lego between February 10th and 28th that cost more than 3000 yen, you can enter a draw for Lego prizes! There are 400 prizes in total. You can use the “Kids Republic App” to enter the lottery, by uploading your receipt. Supposedly Aeon has some exclusive Lego products, never knew that!
- Aeon Urawa Misono (Saitama City)
- Aeon Yono (Saitama City)
- Mori Mall Aeon Style Lake Town (Koshigaya)
- Aeon Style Kita Toda (Toda City)
Event: Let’s play in Aeon! Lego Festival イオンで遊ぼう！ レゴフェスティバル
Date: Thursday February 23rd (public holiday) until Sunday February 26th
Time: 10 am to 5 pm
Venue / Access
- Aeon Urawa Misono on Google Maps. About a five or six minute walk from Urawa Misono Station on the Saitama Rapid Railway Line.
- Aeon Yono on Google Maps. About a 20 minute walk from both JR Kita-Yono and Yono-Honmachi stations.
- Mori Mall Aeon Style Lake Town on Google Maps. About a 15 minute walk from Koshigaya Laketown station.
- Aeon Style Kita-Toda on Google Maps. About a 15 walk from Kita-Toda Station.