This Friday the winter illumination will be turned on in Sun City Koshigaya. For the turn on event, there is a gospel choir performing from 4.50pm to 5.20pm. The website is not showing the information, but the REJOIN Gospel Choir have some information on their Japanese language blog: http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/rejoin2006/MYBLOG/yblog.html
From the 20th of November to the 11th of January the illumination can be enjoyed daily from 17.00 to 22.00. There are about 12,000 lights in the display. The phone number for inquires is 048-985-1131. The website is http://www.suncitykoshigaya.org/ Please note the link to the event on the official webpage is currently broken.
Sun City Koshigaya Access from the Tobu Shinkoshigaya station, south exit. It’s about a 3 minute walk. There is parking for 205 cars, which costs 110 yen per 30 minutes. If you buy more than a 1000 yen worth of goods in Sun City you receive one hour of free parking.
Please see the event pages for current up to date events in Saitama.
- Kanagawa Santa Meet and Greets 2018
- The Santa Round-up 2018 | TOKYO
- Gunma Santa Photo / Meet and Greets 2018
- Ochanomizu Santa Claus | TOKYO 2018
- Chiba Santa Meet and Greets 2018
- Tokorozawa Aviation Museum | TOKOROZAWA
- Cocoon City Christmas: Saitama’s most festive mall
- Only in Japan: the Tokorozawa Santa parade
- The Children’s Castle at Saitama Children’s Zoo | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
- Hikarigaoka park and gymnasium | NERIMA