Playroom at Keiai Hospital – There is a playroom at my maternity hospital, Keiai Hospital, Saitama. When a mother has a check up she can leave her children to play and be minded for free. While a mother is staying at the hospital after birth, visiting children can use the room if accompanied by an adult.
You can also pay to have children upto and including four years old minded when you are attending an antenatal. The costs per child for an antenatal class (approximately two and a half hours long) are 2000円 for children under one, 1500円 for children from one to three and 1000円 for children who are three or four. You need to book when you are booking your antenatal class.
Children can also use this playroom for free after they have received a vaccination in the paediatric clinic adjacent to the maternity hospital.
For more information on the excellent Keiai Hospital:
Even more information about Keiai:
- Garden Cafe Gu Choki PAN | HATOYAMA
- Instaflower Instacafe Mecca | TSURUGASHIMA
- Kounosu Poppy Festival – largest in Japan
- Chichibu Muse Park | OGANO
- Hisuruma Camping Grounds | GUNMA
- Aloha Cafe Kapilina | KAWAGOE
- Azalea at Godaison Tsutsuji Park | OGOSE
- Riverside Kurakake Barbecue Site | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
- Unusual bikes and sakura SL | FUKAYA
- Easter in Saitama 2019