Sakado Play Centre PlanetariumThis is at Sakado Children’s Community Centre. Sakado Children’s Community Centre is most famous for its planetarium. It’s 10 metre dome is part of Ohira Tech’s research facilities. They are conducting next generation application research which people can enjoy at Sakado before they become available elsewhere. We are saving the Planetarium for another visit when 3yo son can come.
Sakado Play Centre FacilitiesOther facilities in the centre include a trampoline, climbing rope, push along cars, a make-believe kitchen, walls of toys, a baby and toddler room, a library room and a ping pong table. Outside there is playground equipment and right beside it is a little park with playground equipment.
Sakado Play Centre in photos:
Sakado Play Centre Access:Four minute walk from KitaSakado Train Station on the Tobu Tojo Line. Address : 23 Ashiyama cho, Sakado City (Map below Chocotea) 2 minutes by car from the School for the Deaf intersection on route 407. Parking for about 10 cars. If you are coming by car and would like to have a nice lunch in comfort and maybe a 3D Latte, Chocotea is a lovely little place nearby and they have parking too:
Other play areas and points of interest on the Tobu Tojo Line:
- UPDATED Instacafe | TSURUGASHIMA
- Garden Cafe Gu Choki PAN | HATOYAMA
- Kounosu Poppy Festival – largest in Japan
- Chichibu Muse Park | OGANO
- Hisuruma Camping Grounds | GUNMA
- Aloha Cafe Kapilina | KAWAGOE
- Azalea at Godaison Tsutsuji Park | OGOSE
- Riverside Kurakake Barbecue Site | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
- Unusual bikes and sakura SL | FUKAYA
- Easter in Saitama 2019