Santa Claus House, Hotel New Otani
The Hotel New Otani in Tokyo (and Osaka) have a Santa Claus House annually. Generally the Santa Claus House Hotel New Otani opens from mid November through to Christmas day. It has become a popular place to view Santa over the years.
Unlike other Santa in the Tokyo area you do not necessarily get to meet Santa Claus at the Hotel New Otani Santa Claus event. However, if you are lucky, you can see Santa Claus busy in his work house, writing letters or making toys or wrapping presents.
The hotel in Tokyo host Santa Clauses from an “International Association of Authorized Santa Clauses” during this period (2015). During Christmas week they usually have a day for guests of the hotel to meet with Santa.
For more information in Japanese on the Santa Claus house: Hotel New Otani Tokyo events page.
Hotel New Otani in Tokyo is easily accessible by train and by car. There is full information in English on their official website: http://www.newotani.co.jp/en/tokyo/access/
4-1 Kioicho, Chiyoda, Tokyo 102-0094, Japan
This post is part of the #NaBloPoMo challenge of writing a post every day of November.
You will find even more Santa information on the event calendar and on the blog. Here are some examples:
- Santa Tochigi Meet and Greets 2018
- Ibaraki Santa Meet and Greets 2018
- Saitama Santa Meet and Greets 2018
- Kanagawa Santa Meet and Greets 2018
- The Santa Round-up 2018 | TOKYO
- Gunma Santa Photo / Meet and Greets 2018
- Ochanomizu Santa Claus | TOKYO 2018
- Chiba Santa Meet and Greets 2018
- Only in Japan: the Tokorozawa Santa parade
- December 2nd Santa Meet and Greet Locations
- December 1st Santa Meet and Greet Locations
- Redbrick Warehouse Santa 2018 | Yokohama
- Premium Outlets Santa Claus 2018｜GREATER TOKYO AREA
- WHITE SANTA｜IKSPIARI CHRISTMAS TOWN
- 2018 Santa Guide | GREATER TOKYO AREA