Santa Claus House, Hotel New Otani
The Hotel New Otani in Tokyo (and Osaka) have a Santa Claus House annually. Generally the Santa Claus House Hotel New Otani opens from mid November through to Christmas day. It has become a popular place to view Santa over the years.
Unlike other Santa in the Tokyo area you do not necessarily get to meet Santa Claus at the Hotel New Otani Santa Claus event. However, if you are lucky, you can see Santa Claus busy in his work house, writing letters or making toys or wrapping presents.
The hotel in Tokyo host Santa Clauses from an “International Association of Authorized Santa Clauses” during this period (2015). During Christmas week they usually have a day for guests of the hotel to meet with Santa.
For more information in Japanese on the Santa Claus house: Hotel New Otani Tokyo events page.
Hotel New Otani in Tokyo is easily accessible by train and by car. There is full information in English on their official website: http://www.newotani.co.jp/en/tokyo/access/
4-1 Kioicho, Chiyoda, Tokyo 102-0094, Japan
This post is part of the #NaBloPoMo challenge of writing a post every day of November.
You will find even more Santa information on the event calendar and on the blog. Here are some examples:
- The Santa Round Up 2017 | TOCHIGI
- The Santa Round-Up 2017 | KANAGAWA
- The Santa Round Up 2017 | IBARAKI
- The Santa Round Up 2017 | GUNMA
- The Santa Round-up 2017 | TOKYO
- Redbrick Warehouse Santa 2017 | Yokohama
- The Santa Round-up 2017 | CHIBA
- Premium Outlets Santa Claus ｜GREATER TOKYO AREA
- Ochanomizu Santa Claus | TOKYO 2017
- 2017 Santa Guide | GREATER TOKYO AREA
- The real Santa with grotto and sleigh in Tochigi
- The Santa Claus Round Up 2016 | SAITAMA
- The Santa Round-up 2016 | CHIBA
- Lapland Santa at Ito-Yokado | TOKYO
- Santa is coming to Haneda Airport International Terminal Station | TOKYO
© Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids, 2008-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.