Santa Claus House, Hotel New Otani
The Hotel New Otani in Tokyo (and Osaka) have a Santa Claus House annually. Generally the Santa Claus House Hotel New Otani opens from mid November through to Christmas day. It has become a popular place to view Santa over the years.
Unlike other Santa in the Tokyo area you do not necessarily get to meet Santa Claus at the Hotel New Otani Santa Claus event. However, if you are lucky, you can see Santa Claus busy in his work house, writing letters or making toys or wrapping presents.
The hotel in Tokyo host Santa Clauses from an “International Association of Authorized Santa Clauses” during this period (2015). During Christmas week they usually have a day for guests of the hotel to meet with Santa.
For more information in Japanese on the Santa Claus house: Hotel New Otani Tokyo events page.
Hotel New Otani in Tokyo is easily accessible by train and by car. There is full information in English on their official website: http://www.newotani.co.jp/en/tokyo/access/
4-1 Kioicho, Chiyoda, Tokyo 102-0094, Japan
This post is part of the #NaBloPoMo challenge of writing a post every day of November.
You will find even more Santa information on the event calendar and on the blog. Here are some examples:
- Peace Museum of Saitama | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
- Afternoon Tea at Tea Berry | Kawagoe
- Organic Cafe Mozart Branch School | OGAWA
- Comoriver Tokitama Himitsu Kichi| TOKIGAWA
- Center for Environmental Science in Saitama ~ CESS
- Event List – September 12th to 16th
- Kawagoe Hikawa Shrine by night in 2019
- Denjiro Science Show in 2019
- Botanen Playground | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
- Kanto Area Halloween Events in 2019 Round Up
- Cosmos fields near the Kumagaya RWC Stadium
- Moomin Valley Park: Hemulin’s Playground
- Visiting the wintersweet in Nagatoro
- Admin update and Hotel Mystays Premier Narita
- Ghibli-esque Herbal House | YOSHIMI