Summer Outdoor Pool, Numakage Park | URAWA
One of the earliest parks to open their outdoor pools for the summer season is Numakage Park in Urawa, Saitama. Information adapted from Saitama with Kids facebook page (with permission):
The outdoor pools in NUMAKAGE PARK have been opening for weekends since July 2nd. They will open daily from this Saturday the 16th of July.
July 2nd to August 15th: 9am to 5.30pm.
August 15th to 31st: 9am to 5pm.
430 yen for adults, 210 for primary to high school students, preschoolers and below free. *However, children still in nappies / diapers are not allowed use the pools*
10 minute walk from JR Saikyo Line Musashi-Urawa station.
Parking: for 130 cars. FREE.
Satnav / GPS: phone number 048-861-9955
8 pools including 1 with waves and 2 suitable for young children (who are out of nappies). The children’s pools have a maximum of 50 cm of water and both have slides.
Other: Numakage park also has an all year round indoor pool.
Even more summer pools in Saitama:
- The local outdoor seasonal pool | SAKADO
- Shirakobato Water Park with Beach | KOSHIGAYA
- Summer pools at Saitama Water Park | AGEO
- Summer Outdoor Pool, Numakage Park | URAWA
- Water play and pedal cars at Hanasaki Water Park | KAZO
- Spring Cherry blossoms and Summer Pools at Kawagoe Water Park | KAWAGOE
- Summer Water Park at Seibu Amusement Park | TOKOROZAWA