The summer water park at Seibu Amusement Park opened early in July. The night pool will open on select dates from July 15th. Seibu amusement park and its seasonal pools, beer garden and fireworks are popular with locals and even people commuting from Tokyo and further afield too.
9am to 5pm until September 4th. (They will close only 1 day during the season: September 1st).
Seibu Amusement park will open their NIGHT POOL from July 15th on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays until 9pm in July and from the 15th to the 19th and on Fridays in August.
Day pass for adults and children over 15 is 3,000 yen. For kindergarten and primary school aged children and people over 60 the price is 1800 yen for a day pass. Children under 2 are free.
Summer water park at Seibu Facilities:
4 pools (1 is massive) which include one 30 cm water depth pool that children in nappies / diapers ARE allowed into. Children over 3 are allowed to zorb on water with a parent. They have an “Hello Kitty Water Park” which is a separate water play area.
The summer water park at Seibu Amusement park is a 5 minute walk from Seibu Tamako Line Seibu Yuenchi Station and Seibu Line Seibuen Station.
Parking for 1200 cars, costs 1,300 yen for one day until July 31st, 1,500 yen per day from August 1st.
Sat nav/ GPS: phone number 042-922-1371
Other: Seibu Pools, in my experience to date, are the most expensive in Saitama. The amusement park launches fireworks during the summer and the park also has a seasonal beer garden. They have a night pool from July 15th.
For more events in Saitama, please see the main events calendar.
More Tokorozawa Posts
- Tokorozawa Aviation Museum | TOKOROZAWA
- Only in Japan: the Tokorozawa Santa parade
- Tokorozawa Aviation Memorial Park | TOKOROZAWA
- Visiting Totoro at the house of Kurosuke | TOKOROZAWA
- The Homeland of Totoro on Tokyo Border @ Sayama Hills | TOKOROZAWA
- Snow Kingdom @ Seibu Amusement Park | TOKOROZAWA
- Seibu Amusement Park Winter Illumination | TOKOROZAWA
- Sayama Ski Resort | TOKOROZAWA
- Summer Water Park at Seibu Amusement Park | TOKOROZAWA