Sayama Municipal Museum, Saitama, is currently holding a “Cardboard Art” 「ダンボールアート] exhibition, until the end of August 2014. Children under 15 years old are free in. High school and university students cost 100 yen and all other adults cost 150 yen. There is a flyer in the lobby with a discount ticket: 60 yen for students over 15 / 100 yen for adults.
- 23-1 Inariyama, Sayama, Saitama
- The museum is a 3 minute walk from the Inariyama kouen station on the Seibu Ikebukuro Line or you can get a bus from the west exit of the Seibu Shinjuku Line Sayama City Station to Inariyama koen.
- 15 minutes from Hidaka Interchange. Free Parking.
There is a cafe on the grounds. It is buggy / pushchair friendly.
You might also like
- New equipment at Isanuma Park, Kawagoe
Isanuma Park has a lovely adventure playground suitable for primary school age children, but younger ...
- New Ice-cream Shop at Enomoto Farm on Popular Cycle course | AGEO
Enomoto Farm in Ageo is frequently mentioned in guide books to Saitama with small children, due ...
- New Year adventures. Kumagaya Sports Bunka park
Kumagaya Sports Bunka Park – There is a belief in Japan that how you spend ...
- Cardboard Art Exhibition / Play attractions at Sayama Municipal Museum
Sayama Municipal Museum, Saitama, is currently holding ...
- Tabletop learning games for preschoolers -reviewed and ISO suggestions
I grew up in a family that sat down together every Saturday night to play ...
© Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids, 2008-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Unless stated otherwise, all thoughts, opinions and images on this blog are my own. I do not receive any remuneration, discounts or rewards, acknowledgement or gratification, from any of the locations mentioned on this blog. I share the information in the hope it is useful or beneficial to others. Please share so that others might find it useful too. Thank you.